|Our 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed return policy is simple and easy - if you're unhappy with something you've bought from us, you can return it to us within 30 days of your purchase. For details, read the policy below.|
• We accept returns for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
• All returns must be in new condition, complete with original box and accessories, instructions, warranty cards, etc. If you send us a return that is not complete, you will not receive a refund. All packages refused by customers upon delivery, without prior written consent, will be charged $6.50 for return shipping.
• SafetyChest.com is not responsible for shipping on return items. Please send your return via UPS or FED EX since these methods are easily tracked. If you prefer to use US Mail, please insure the package and include delivery confirmation. It is your responsibility to make sure the return item arrives safely back to our warehouse.
• All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact us by e-mail or call for an RMA number. This RMA number must be included on the shipping label to ensure prompt processing.
• Please also include with your return: The first and last name of the customer, customer’s address, RMA number, the reason for return, and whether you want a full refund or a replacement item.
• Please note that VHS Self Defense Videos cannot be returned for a refund. You may return these items for replacement only.
• Please note that Pepper Spray cannot be returned if the package has been tampered with or opened.
• Refunds are issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Returns will be sent to our Florida warehouse at:
Safety Chest - Returns
1867 Caravan Trail #105
Jacksonville, FL 32216
That's it! We are always here to help, if you have more questions call our customer service department at 1-800-210-3975 or firstname.lastname@example.org .